Information pursuant to article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679
(personal data collected from the interested party)
Dear Customer, Supplier, Contact, …
we wish to inform you, pursuant to articles 12, 13 and 14 of the European Regulation 2016/679 also known as the “General Data Protection Regulation” (hereafter “GDPR”) relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as free movement of such data, that the information and data provided by you or otherwise acquired in the context of the services and products provided by Permedica S.p.A. will be processed in compliance with the provisions mentioned above and the confidentiality obligations that inspire the activity of our organization.
By the processing of personal data we mean any operation or complex of operations, carried out even without the aid of electronic tools, concerning the collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, the extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, cancellation and destruction of data, even if not recorded in a database.
The purpose of this information is to disclose in all transparency the purposes for which we could use your data, how we will manage it, to whom it could be communicated, where it could be transferred (inside or outside the EU) and what your rights are.
1. WHO TREATS YOUR DATA
Your data will be processed by Permedica S.p.A. as Data Controller.
In addition to Permedica S.p.A. we hereby inform you that External Managers are present for the processing of personal data which have been appropriately mapped, registered, contracted and appointed by Permedica S.p.A. based on the provisions of art. 28 of the GDPR. The list of external managers for the processing of personal data is available at the headquarters of Permedica S.p.A.
2. WHY WE NEED YOUR DATA (PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING)
Permedica S.p.A. will use your data exclusively for the following purposes:
- various types of contact (towards a customer, a supplier or other person)
- execution of obligations deriving from a contract of which you are a party to fulfill, before and after the execution of the contract, your specific requests;
- fulfillment of legal obligations of an administrative, accounting, civil, fiscal, regulation, community and non-EU law;
- management of suppliers and customers (administration of suppliers, administration of contracts, orders, arrivals, invoices, selections in relation to the needs of the company);
- litigation management (contractual breaches; warnings, transactions, debt collection, arbitration, legal disputes).
Permedica S.p.A. will carry out the treatment:
- in order to guarantee an active communication service requested by a customer, supplier or other contact
- because it is necessary for the above contractual obligations
- because the processing is necessary to pursue a legitimate interest (e.g. realization and marketing of its products).
It follows that the provision of Personal Data is not mandatory in the case of simple contacts in which there is no contract, while it is mandatory if there is a contract, for the purposes indicated above.
In any case, any failure to provide data will make it impossible to achieve the purposes indicated above and therefore to follow up on the contractual relationship.
The extent and adequacy of the data provided will be assessed from time to time, in order to determine the consequent decisions and avoid the processing of excess data with respect to the purposes pursued.
Permedica S.p.A. undertakes not to use your personal data for purposes other than those described in this statement, if not previously informing you and, where necessary, obtaining your consent.
3. HOW WE WILL USE YOUR DATA
Permedica S.p.A. aims to protect the data of its customers, basing their treatment on the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency. We therefore inform you that your personal data will be processed through the use of suitable tools and procedures to ensure maximum security and confidentiality, through archives and paper supports, with the aid of digital supports, IT and telematic means.
We would like to remind you that you have the right to exercise the right of opposition which, in the absence of your opposite indication, will refer to both traditional and automated communications.
4. HOW LONG WE WILL KEEP YOUR DATA
Your personal data will be stored, starting from their receipt / update, for a period congruous with respect to the processing purposes indicated above and respecting the requirements of the law in primis. With a view to full transparency, it is available at the Permedica S.p.A. office the “Data retention policy” document, an integral part of the company’s Data Protection Management System and you have the right to request a copy by contacting the company at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. In the same document you will also find information on the criteria used to determine this period.
5. ARE WE GOING TO SHARE YOUR DATA WITH OTHER SUBJECTS?
The personal data processed will not be disclosed, but may be communicated to well-defined subjects. Based on the roles and job duties performed, internal and external personnel are entitled to the processing within the limits of their competences and in accordance with the instructions given to them by the Data Controller.
The same data may be communicated to subjects entitled to access it by virtue of legal provisions, regulations and regulations, to correspondence delivery companies, banks and credit institutions, law firms, insurance companies, maintenance companies for IT equipment, protection offices / companies accounting, tax services. tax, self-employed / occasional workers, agents.
For all the purposes indicated in this statement, your data may also be communicated abroad, within and outside the European Union, in compliance with the rights and guarantees provided for by current legislation, subject to verification that the country in question guarantees an “adequate” level of protection.
The data will also be processed by internal resources of Permedica S.p.A., adequately trained, who operate as personnel authorized to process the data.
Access to the archived data can only be carried out by public authorities, in the cases and methods provided for by current laws, in the event of legal disputes.
Your personal data will not be disclosed.
6. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
With reference to art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and to art. 15 “right of access”, art. 16 “right of rectification”, art. 17 “right of cancellation”, art. 18 “right to limitation of processing”, art. 20 “right to portability”, art.21 “right of opposition”, the interested party exercises his rights by writing to the Data Controller at the following address: PERMEDICA S.p.A., Via Como, 38 – 23807 Merate (LC) Tel +39 039 95 14 811 – Fax +39 039 99 03 078 – mail: email@example.com
At any time, you will therefore have the right to request:
- access to your personal data;
- their correction in case of inaccuracy of the same;
- the limitation of their treatment.
You will also have:
- the right to object to their treatment even if processed for the pursuit of a legitimate interest of Permedica S.p.A.;
- the right to their portability, i.e. to receive the personal data you provide in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device.
We will take care of your request with the utmost commitment to ensure the effective exercise of your rights. Finally, you will have the right to lodge a complaint with the national supervisory authority (Data Protection Authority).
For completeness of knowledge of all the rights of the interested party, refer to Chapter III of the GDPR.
7. CAN YOU REVOKE YOUR CONSENT ONCE GIVEN?
Yes, you can revoke your consent at any time, without this being able, however, to:
- prejudice the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation;
- prejudice further processing of the same data based on other legal bases (for example, contractual obligations or legal obligations to which Permedica S.p.A. is subject).
The identification details of the Data Controller for the processing of the data you have provided are as follows:
PERMEDICA S.p.A., Via Como, 38 – 23807 Merate (LC) Tel +39 039 95 14 811 – Fax +39 039 99 03 078 – mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, to which you can contact at any time to exercise the rights provided from the GDPR and listed above in detail.
The Data Controller