2. Notice for non-professional users. This website reports brief and non-exhaustive descriptions of general concepts on joints anatomy, some pathologies and joint arthroplasty procedures. The information reported is for general informative purpose only and is not intended to replace the expert guidance and the consultation of healthcare professionals. We decline any responsibility for any errors and inaccuracies contained on the site or for any consequences related to actions taken or omitted based on the information reported on the website. Should you have any questions or concerns, please address them either to your general practitioner or to your orthopaedic surgeon.
3. Notice for professional users. Some sections of this website contain information intended solely for doctors and other healthcare professionals. Access to the contents of these areas is prohibited for non-professional users; the sections for specialist use contain confidential material, access to which may be limited in accordance with the legislations, laws, directives and regulations in force.
4. Contents and updates. Permedica Spa makes every effort to publish information on its website that is as up-to-date and accurate as possible, but accepts no responsibility for any errors or omissions within the illustrated contents. The company does not guarantee that the website will be free from viruses or harmful components.
5. Availability of products. The products described on the site may not be available in some countries or in any case be available with different brands as they are subject to the necessary approvals or authorizations from the local competent bodies.
6. Information from third parties. Permedica Spa does not accept any responsibility for any third party content that may be shown on or accessed via the website, nor for any damage that may arise from these sites or content to users.
7. Disclaimer. Permedica Spa expressly disclaims any responsibility and / or guarantee for any complaints, losses, damages of any kind however attributable to: 1) the use of this site or the use of any equipment or software in connection with the site; 2) any errors or omissions on this site and its content; 3) any third party sites or related contents accessible through the links on this site; 4) the lack of accessibility to all or part of the website;