Junior Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Clinical Specialist Role PM AUS
About the Role
- Global brand at the forefront of orthopaedic technology launching the Australian subsidiary as part of the International expansion
- Work to launch in the Australian market Permedica’s complete implant portfolio in hip, knee and shoulder
- Potential for career progression in a empowering environment
- Attractive Base + 10.5% Super + Car Allowance + Bonus
- Degree in Nursing, Allied Health, Physiotherapy, Osteopathy or a related discipline
- Previous operating theatre experience is highly regarded
- Ability to absorb, comprehend and present technical information on assigned products
- Outstanding communication, organisational & time management skills
- Strong comfort and familiarity with hospital environments particularly surgical theatre operations
- You will ideally come from one of the following career backgrounds: Physiotherapist, Scrub/Scout Nurse, Radiology or similar technical fields, other competitor clinical or sales reps looking to make a move. A hands on knowledge of human anatomy specifically hip and knee would be highly regarded.
About the Responsibilities:
- This role deals with clinical support for orthopaedic shoulder, hip and knee surgery
- Expect to be travelling 2-3 days per week on the road between hospitals you will cover
- Providing clinical support to Surgeons in the operating theatre
- Organising and Managing with the head of Clinical Department in the headquarters, product Trials
- Delivering education and in-service training on products
- Proactively supporting the Sales Team in implementing territory sales plan across Australia.
- Support to central function in the management of the local inventory
- Intensive training in the Italian headquarters to provide you with all the necessary information to be successful in your role
- Supportive manager with formalised training and onboarding process to get you up to speed and confident
About Permedica S.p.A.
Permedica SPA is a privately owned, Orthopaedic Implant technology company focused on the design, manufacturing, marketing and commercialisation of implants and instrumentation for orthopaedic joints and movement preservation. The Company is headquartered in Greater Milan, Italy. More information at www.permedica.it
Permedica Australia Pty Limited is the Australian Subsidiary based in Sydney -NSW.
This position involves regular travel within the assigned territory and a valid Australian Driver Licence is required. Applicants MUST be eligible to live and work in Australia.